Thanksgiving is always a time to slow down and reflect on the many things we have to be thankful for (other than the long weekend!). This year, I have TONS to be thankful for, and thought it would be a good idea to make a list of the top 10 things – although it’s going to be very hard to narrow it down.
1. I am married to the most thoughtful, loving man a girl could ask for (not to mention super handsome, too)
2. I work at the coolest place and I am so lucky to be a part of the uber talented Media Profile team
3. I am surrounded by the cutest little boys (and not in a creepy way!)
4. My dog is the cutest and most lovable dog ever! And he loves to cuddle…
5. I live in a cool neighbourhood with a very short bike ride to work!
6. I now have not one, not two, but THREE awesome moms!
7. I have had the chance to explore the world and go on great trips with the people I love
8. I am surrounded by talented people who can make pretty things (specifically in the cake department)
9. I have really really cool friends
10. And last but not least, I am thankful for the Hobby Lobby, because it really is the best place on earth.